• Provide diagnosis, prognosis and properly sequenced comprehensive treatment plans.
• Apply the recommended guidelines for a safe and appropriate dental implant placement.
• Perform advanced surgical implant procedures (Sinus Lifts) with maximum confidence and competency.
• Perform comprehensive examinations, collect clinical data, and document the patient’s dental and medical condition.
• Understand the indications, guidelines and surgical protocols for sinus bone grafting: lateral and crestal approach.
• Perform sinus bone grafting with delayed and simultaneous implant placement.
• Understand the anatomy, biology and wound healing of sinus bone grafting.
• Recognize, manage and prevent intraoperative and postoperative complications associated with sinus bone grafting
These Sinus Lift Courses are specifically designed to teach dental practitioners how to successfully approach and treat a wide range of advanced implant/bone grafting surgical procedures for 4 full days under our faculty supervision.
This program is funded by ITC CARES, a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. All costs associated with participation in this program are tax deductible donations that are directly used to fund this program.