Session 1: Introduction to Key Concepts with Single/Multiple Implant Cases
Session 2: Implant Overdentures: A Surgical and Prosthetic Prospective
Session 3: Immediate Provisionalization with Dental Implants in the Esthetic Zone
Session 4: Putting It All together: Treatment Planning Complex Cases with Sound Principles
Neodent Foundations: A 4-part series to build confidence and deliver predictable patient outcomes
JOIN THIS COURSE on
October 13, 2023 in
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Grand Hyatt - Buckhead
3300 Peachtree Road NE
• Evaluate the anatomic issues that must be addressed in treatment planning of mandibular implant overdenture therapy.
• Learning the importance of discussing the plan before the surgery procedure.
• Discuss the impact of implant placement when selecting implants, the duration of healing, and the restoration and durability of implant overdenture attachment system.
• Review the clinical steps involved in implant overdenture and reline procedures.
• Analyze the differences in indications for the use of Implant Overdentures in the Maxilla and in the mandibula.
• Review what is available in the market.