• Understand and select the proper prosthetic components in the anterior
• Learn how to capture soft tissue architecture for esthetic restorations using intraoral scanning
• Learn how to fabricate temporary restorations with ideal contours
• Learn to properly obtain accurate shade documentation using photography
• Understand dental materials for esthetic restorations
Implants in the esthetic zone require every team member to have the skills to sculpt and maintain proper tissue architecture to give patients an ideal outcome. This assistant course will cover selection of prosthetic components in the anterior, intraoral scanning techniques, fabrication of temporary implant restorations with ideal contours, and shade documentation with photography.