• Understand implant surgical protocols
• Learn flap design and tissue management
• Recognize importance of patient screening and consultation
• Understand anatomy and histology for implant treatment
• Determine implant prosthetics in the posterior
• Interpret radiology for implant surgery
• Master socket preservation and buccal wall repair
Level 1 gives attendees two days of didactic training where they learn how to safely and predictably place implants in their own practice. It focuses on single-unit, posterior implant sites while covering the importance of soft tissue, anatomy and histology for long-term implant success, implant prosthetic options, sinus bumps, and simple socket preservation with buccal wall repair.