• Become proficient and comfortable using the InstaRisa 3.0 facial scanner.
• Learn to comprehensively evaluate patients through simplified, systematic documentation using 3 Dimensional data.
• Learn to acquire digital records with hands-on demonstration and personalized instruction.
• Learn how to utilize 3 Dimensional data and incorporate it for comprehensive examination and facial generated treatment planning.
• Learn a unique, hassle-free method for providing full-arch restorations from start to finish.
• Show “proof-of-concept” by performing the workflows on models, hands-on, yourself and delivering an appliance custom fabricated to fit precisely on the implants you just placed.
• Learn digital workflows for dentures and over-dentures.
• Stand out from the competition by offering the latest industry innovation.
• Learn how to perform full-arch dentistry without the need for photogrammetry and expensive uni-functional equipment.
The InstaRisa Digital Workflow Course is a unique program designed to empower and enlighten every participant and inspire confidence in the utilization of 3 Dimensional Facial Scanning to aid in diagnosis and treatment planning with predictable outcomes. Starting with facially generated treatment planning the InstaRisa team builds a philosophy and systems that incorporate many of the aspects of dentistry that you already know, then develops, through research, evidence, and proven clinical techniques, the Digital Workflows that allow for a Diagnostically Driven Treatment Planning concept using a facially generated and 3 Dimensional approach. Be prepared to confidently implement the skills and concepts for predictable management of patients immediately following the course… or as we are fond of saying, “you can take this home and do this yourself, Monday morning.”
The move from analogue dentistry to Digital Dentistry for use with comprehensive care helps to resolve many of the current difficulties of analogue techniques. Learning the appropriate Digital Workflows will allow you to perform many of your favorite procedures more efficiently and without all of the inherent difficulties of traditional analogue techniques. From the initial patient engagement to comprehensive, full-arch and full-mouth dentistry, the utilization of the 3D facial scanner and the InstaRisa Digital Workflows will help to ensure predictable and excellent outcomes more efficiently and with a significant “WOW factor” from your patient base. Becoming more efficient in your protocols will, no doubt, provide a significant time savings which may well correlate with a significant cost savings.
Digitizing the patient will enhance your treatment planning as you will be able to plan 3 Dimensionally without the need for the patient to be present after the initial intake data is captured, saving you, your patients and your laboratory support time, appointments, and costly remakes. Although, incredibly beneficial for full-arch or full-mouth dentistry, The InstaRisa Digital Workflows are applicable for all of your diagnostic appointments, treatment planning, routine restorative care, esthetic dentistry, and fixed and removable therapy, with or without dental implants.
$30k per Doctor (including scanner)
$17k per Doctor (without scanner)
$2500 per in house lab tech
$500 per dental assistant
Non-refundable deposit of $2,500
Please note: each doctor can bring one technician and assistant – alternative, attendees can bring a second in-house lab technician or assistant.
Coming Soon! hours