• Understanding of equipment and software required for implementing in-office digital implant workflows
• Know how to capture required patient data for accurate planning
• Learn how to design surgical guides and prosthetics digitally
• Learn how to 3D print, finish, cure and sleeve printed surgical guides
• Use the printed guides during the live patient surgery to show how accurate guided surgery can be
Understanding of in-office digital implant workflows, ways to acquire patient data, utilizing both surgical guide and prosthetic planning software, applying 3D printing technology and using during live patient surgery.