• Provide diagnosis, prognosis and properly sequenced comprehensive treatment plans.
• Apply the recommended guidelines for a safe and appropriate dental implant placement.
• Perform basic, intermediate and advanced surgical implant placements with maximum
confidence and competency.
• Perform comprehensive examinations, collect clinical data, and document the patient’s dental
and medical condition.
This program is an exceptional opportunity to become skilled at dental implant placement and regenerative surgery; it is specifically designed to teach dental practitioners how to successfully approach and treat a wide range of dental implant cases on live patients under the constant supervision of professional Implantologists. At ITC Seminars’ international dental implant training facilities, participants will receive one-on-one training and perform the surgical procedures of their choice over a large patient selection.
This program is funded by ITC CARES, a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. All costs associated with participation in this program are tax deductible donations that are directly used to fund this program.
Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to become skilled at dental implant placement and regenerative surgery. Learn how to successfully approach and treat a wide range of dental implant cases on Live Patients.
JOIN THIS COURSE on
November 01-04, 2021 in
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
• Unlimited implant supply
• Dedicated dental assistants
• Fully equipped dental stations
• Sterile setup and protocol
• Piezo Handpiece
• Bone grafting material
• Surgical instruments
• Surgical Kits
• Digital X-Rays
• Full transportation
• Five-star accommodation
• Air fare (round-trip from your city)
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner and daily entertainment
Surgeons, OMS, General Practitioners, Dentists, Prosthodontists